Many companies have trouble making the most of their available space.
If you’re looking for a storage solution suitable for small to mid-sized products and you need simple stock picking accessibility, Erect-A-Rack has the answer you’re looking for.
LS2000 long span shelving is the long and strong solution to fix shelving storage headaches. It’s easy to install, easily adjustable and requires no nuts or bolts
Long Span Shelving Suits:
- High density storage of small parts
- Light and medium duty loads
- Archiving of documents, plans, files, etc.
- Retail display shelving
- Lighter duty racking system suitable for small to medium sized goods
Benefits of LS2000 long span shelving:
Erect-A-Rack’s long span shelving is very popular with Melbourne businesses that have light loads and are looking for easy-to-install shelving solutions. Its benefits include:
- Special stepped beam profile allows true protection of flush fitting shelf inserts
- Easily incorporated into Pallet Racking and Raised Storage Systems or use separately
- Versatile system offering many accessories and storage display options
- Sturdy and efficient storage system for archive boxes, hardware products and apparel amongst others
- It is designed to support 4000kgs per bay and 450kgs per shelf level UDL
- Commonly supplied with 18mm thick particle board recessed into the beams (customers can choose steel and wire shelves as an alternative enabling the versatility for each solution and it requirements)
- Long span shelving can easily be converted in raised storage areas for high density storage and large scale order picking systems
LS2000 Long Span Shelving Specifications.
LS2000 LONG SPAN SHELVING SIZES:
Contact the team at Erect-A-Rack to learn more about LS2000 Long Span Shelving storage solutions in Melbourne or click the button below to get a fast quote.