At Ereck-A-Rack, we pride ourselves on offering industrial storage solutions for all business types and budgets. We’ve developed our signature trade-in program whereby businesses who are upgrading to larger warehouses can trade in their existing pallet racking systems for credit towards new systems. Through this program, we have developed an extensive collection of second-hand racking available for use at a discounted rate.
Second-Hand Pallet Racking for Any Sized Business
Our collection of used pallet racking in Melbourne has grown so large we’ve dedicated an entire warehouse to run our trade-in program. Stocked with the latest in our storage solutions, our warehouse is loaded with all sizes and brands including:
- And much more!
No matter what the size of your warehouse fit-out is, if you’re looking to save costs then our second-hand pallet racking is perfect for you. From small warehouses to large, there is no limit to the size of the warehouse that we can stock with our gently used shelving.
|Beam Lengths||Frame Heights||Frame Depths||Accessories|
|1372mm (1 x pallet wide)||915mm||610mm – for tyre storage/shelving||Safe Working Load Signs|
|1829mm||1829mm||838mm – for standard pallet racking||Column Guards|
|2591mm (2 x pallet wide)||2438mm||1067mm||End Protectors|
|2743mm (2 x pallet wide)||3048mm||1219mm – for large pallets and carpet racking||Particle Board Shelves|
|3048mm||3658mm||Custom frame depths to suit your products||Mesh Decking|
|3300mm||4267mm||Safety Mesh Fences|
|3658mm||4877mm||Operation and Maintenance Sign|
|3810mm (3 x pallet wide)||6096mm||Pallet Racking Inspections|
|Custom Beams on request||Up to 12000mm High|
Expanding Your Existing System
If your business is growing and your warehouse needs additional space, gently used pallet racking could be the ideal option for you. Not only is it cheaper than purchasing additional racking brand new, but because of our extensive inventory, you can find used racking that matches your existing system. You may even find used racking that was manufactured at the same time as your existing racking, allowing for a uniform system and routine maintenance. Used racking isn’t only for those on a budget, we have the inventory to support your projects and expansion, regardless of the size.
Finding the Right Second-Hand Pallet Racking in Melbourne
We’re commonly asked where we source our used racking and the answer comes from several places. In an effort to be more sustainable as a business, a lot of our inventory comes from our existing customers who are looking to trade in their existing racking for newer systems. These systems are evaluated for wear and repaired if needed, so even your used system will meet all Australian Safety Standards and compliance requirements. We also source used systems that become scratched or damaged during the manufacturing process. This means your used racking may have never been installed, it just had visible flaws making it ineligible for sale. We work closely with our customers who are interested in used racking to find out which product will work best for them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Explore commonly asked questions about our second-hand pallet racking in Melbourne:
Will buying used racking affect the certification?
Absolutely not! Our pallet racking systems are designed to be configured multiple times and can be taken down several times in their life. Disassembling a racking system for resale doesn’t affect the quality of the product and it will still come certified. Our used racking is made of the highest quality and complies with all Australian Safety Standards.
What quality is your second-hand pallet racking?
To be eligible for our trade-in program, all racking must be in reasonably good condition. Prior to disassembly, any trade-in system is checked by our professionals to determine eligibility. No matter what products you purchase from us, we guarantee quality and safety, regardless of whether they are used or not.
For more information on our trade-in program or to inquire about our second-hand inventory, contact us today. A member of our dedicated team will be happy to walk you through our inventory and help you decide which products are best for you.
Fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you with our current used items in stock. We’ll also happily provide a quote on our used pallet racking or any of our new storage and shelving items. Our Melbourne based team is here to help you save money while achieving high-grade storage solutions.
Pallet Racking: The Ultimate Storage Solution for Your Warehouse
Keeping up with the competition in today’s fast-paced business world requires you to maximize your warehouse’s storage capacity. It is an excellent method to make the most of your warehouse’s square footage and get more done quickly.
Pallet racking is a storage rack used to stack pallets to store goods. Increased storage capacity, better inventory control, and lower operational costs have recently contributed to pallet racks’ meteoric rise.
A pallet racking is an excellent choice to safely store goods, save material handling time, and maximize vertical space. Melbourne’s pallet racking systems come in various configurations, allowing you to find one that works for your warehouse and your business.
Maximize Your Warehouse Space with High-Quality Melbourne Pallet Racking Systems
Erectarack offers a reliable and secure pallet racking system in melbourne. Our pallet racks can hold a lot of weight and give you a lot of space to keep your goods. To provide you with the optimal warehouse pallet racking system for your company, our knowledgeable staff will consult with you to determine your unique storage needs.
Because of its low density and great selectivity, the selective pallet rack design is the most popular type. We also keep a double-deep pallet rack in stock, built back-to-back to maximize storage density while minimizing the required forklift aisles. These are some of the popular pallet racking systems in Melbourne.
Choose the Right Pallet Racking System for Your Business Needs
The success and efficiency of your warehouse operations depend on your selection of a suitable pallet racking system in Melbourne. The following are some guidelines to follow while deciding on a pallet racking for your company:
- The first step in selecting the appropriate pallet racking system is determining your storage requirements.
- The products’ dimensions and weight, the frequency with which they are accessed and the space at your disposal must be considered.
- There are many different kinds of pallet racking systems to choose from. You should select racking that is suitable for your storage requirements.
- Verify the pallet racking system’s load capacity to ensure it can handle your inventory’s weight.
- Check the racking system’s load capacity to make sure it can handle your products’ weight.
- Select a flexible racking system if your storage needs will likely alter.
- The safety of everyone in the warehouse should always come first. Pick a pallet rack that satisfies all applicable regulations and is safe and durable.
- The price of a pallet racking system is important, but it shouldn’t be the sole element in your decision. When selecting a pallet racking system, be sure it is cost-effective and can accommodate your unique requirements.
Explore Our Selection of Warehouse Pallet Racking Accessories and Add-Ons
If you want to upgrade the security and functionality of your warehouse with amazing accessories for your pallet racking in Melbourne, look no further than Erectarack. Our accessories include pallet support bars, wire mesh decks, row spacers, column guards, and safety barriers. Our knowledgeable staff will consult you to learn about the best warehouse pallet racking accessories.
They also suggest the optimal pallet-racking accessories for your company. To ensure the efficient running of your warehouse, we are dedicated to supplying you with high-quality goods and offering outstanding customer service. We also offer the best pallet racking for sale in Melbourne.
What are the different types of selective pallet racking?
The selective pallet racking system is quite popular, and it’s a flexible system that provides quick and simple access to any pallets stored there. Selective pallet racking comes in a few distinct types, as listed below:
- Roll-formed selective pallet racking: Selective pallet racking is constructed from steel in a teardrop shape for simple assembly and relocation. For companies with a large number of stock-keeping units (SKUs), this is a cost-effective solution.
- Structural selective pallet racking: Hot-rolled steel makes structural selective pallet racking more sturdy and long-lasting than its roll-formed counterpart. It can take the abuse of forklifts in a busy warehouse storage environment.
- Double-deep selective pallet racking: Storage density is increased using double-deep selective pallet racking, which stacks pallets two high. However, a standard forklift won’t be able to move the second pallet into position.
- Push-back selective pallet racking: Pallets are stored on a series of carts pushed back along rails in a gravity-fed system called push-back selective pallet racking. It paves the way for convenient, high-density storage of various product lines.
Buy the cheapest racks from the best pallet racking suppliers in Melbourne, Erectarack. Hurry up!!