Quality Warehouse Mezzanine Flooring for Your Melbourne Business
Many Melbourne companies make the most of their warehouse space by creating mezzanine floors or raised storage areas. This is a highly popular alternative to standard shelving as it is excellent for creating storage from empty overhead and roof spaces. Furthermore, it can be multi-tiered for your convenience.
Before you decide to rebuild or relocate your business to a larger premise, talk to the Erect-A-Rack Melbourne team about how our warehouse mezzanine flooring systems might maximise the potential storage space you already have.
Mezzanine flooring: an ideal option to maximise space
Clear span warehouse mezzanine flooring is very popular with businesses that need more space than pallet racks and industrial shelving units can provide. By utilising empty overhead and roof areas, we save you space and expensive renovation or relocation costs. The team at Erect-A-Rack offers fast-track construction which minimises any disruption to your operations.
This nifty storage solution is perfect for those who are:
- Short of space and have empty overhead spaces
- Needing extra offices or additional storage space
- Looking for seamless integration within existing storage environments
Benefits of clear span mezzanine flooring
These unique systems include the following benefits:
- Construction from strong, stable and durable material that incorporates a lightweight, economic steel structure
- Cost-effective alternative to relocation to larger premises
- Fully demountable so that you can relocate it at a future time
- Adds up to 100% increase on floor area without incurring additional rent
Learn more about Erect-A-Rack’s alternative storage solutions
Contact the expert team at the Erect-A-Rack warehouse in Melbourne to learn more about clear span mezzanine floors and other raised storage solutions such as warehouse pallet racks. Alternatively, click on the button below to get a fast and convenient quote for your particular needs. Our friendly staff are happy to help out with any queries you may have.