If you carry a large number of small parts, you’ll know exactly how chaotic it can become trying to keep track of them all. Therefore, smart storers use plastic, weatherproof parts bins from Erect-A-Rack to bring some order into their warehouses, workshops and stores. Parts bins make life easier. Parts bins can be used as shelving, stacked one on top of the other, or be hung from louvred panels. Whichever way suits you best, parts bins from Erectarack provide easy accessibility, a sense of calm and order, improve your productivity and are easily visible. Talk to the friendly, professional team at Erect-A-Rack about your parts bins (and louvre panel) needs. In addition, Erect-A-Rack carries a wide range of storage solutions which can be delivered throughout Australia.
Parts Bins Suit:
- Warehouses, workshops and shops.
- Hospitals and pharmacies.
- Home garages.
- Schools and childcare centres needing to store toys.
- The storage of a range of small parts and spare parts.
Parts Bins Benefits:
- Bring order to your workplace by organising small parts.
- Australian-made parts bins support local industry.
- Different sizes and parts bins colours are available.
- Plastic parts bins can be sterilised and are weather-resistant.
Parts Bins Specifications:
Storage Bins are available in several colours and various sizes ranging from:
- 2 – 27kgs or
- 0.5 – 26.6 litres
Louvred Panels are available in three sizes:
The Louvred Panels are designed to be attached to the wall of your workshop, work bench, pallet racking frame, or free standing on a mobile trolley with quality castors for easy manoeuvrability. Talk to one of the expert team at Erect-A-Rack to learn more about parts bins, louvre panels and other warehouse storage solutions or click on the button below to get a fast quote.