If your workshop, warehouse or business centre experiences high traffic and frequent movement, installing Guardrails is a must. Guardrails provide enhanced safety by creating a barrier protection that prevents people or vehicles from straying into off-limit areas. A Guardrail is used to guard equipment, shield work areas and define traffic flow.
At Erect-A-Rack, we’re one of the leading suppliers of Guardrails in Melbourne and we stock a wide range of industrial-strength Guardrails, ideal for protecting your people and equipment – while staying compliant.
Reliable Guardrail Melbourne Suppliers
Our collection of warehouse barriers are extremely durable, offering many safety features and are suitable for use in a variety of applications. They can be used to:
- Protect expensive or important equipment
- Direct pedestrian traffic flow
- Reduce exposure to workers compensation claims
- Shield offices and rooms from wall impacts.
They are available in the following specifications:
Configurations: Available in single, double, and triple guardrail configurations
Materials: Heavy-duty, corrosion resistant steel
Finishing: Range of paint finishes available
Erect-A-Rack Guardrail Installations
Guardrails can be used to delineate safe areas and set boundaries, they can be used to prevent falls and protect walkways, they can even be installed to protect products, materials and shelving installations from damage from forklifts and other machinery. At Erect-A-Rack, our dedicated team is experienced in Guardrail installations and can help ensure your protective barrier is properly installed.
According to the purpose that you need them, guardrails of different kinds have different tolerances and different features. There are those designed to withstand the force of a truck or forklift, and other solutions that are simply a cost-effective way of preventing falls. At Erect-A-Rack we can help you figure out what sorts of guardrail installations will meet your needs and help you maintain your workplace safety obligations.
The Benefits of Guardrails
- An Erect-A-Rack guardrail complies with relevant Australian standards
- We provide fast, easy guardrail installation, with no on-site hot works or welding
- Guardrails are a cost-effective, heavy duty safeguard keeping workers and equipment safe
- A Guardrail can be finished to ensure night-time visibility
- A Guardrail has a long lifespan. Guardrails have corrugated strength and offer low maintenance.
- A Guardrail is available in unlimited configurations.
- Guardrails will absorb severe impacts from forklifts or other equipment.
Contact Erect-A-Rack for Guardrails
For more information on our range of Guardrail products, or to find out more about our pallet racking installation in Melbourne services, contact us today. A dedicated member of our team can walk you through which products are right for your business and can schedule your installation at your next convenience.