An Erect-A-Rack Guardrail provides enhanced safety by creating a barrier that prevents people or vehicles from straying into off-limit areas. A Guardrail is used to guard equipment, shield work areas and define traffic flow.
Protect your people and equipment – and meet your statutory workplace safety obligations – by talking to Erect-A-Rack about our range of industrial-strength guardrail solutions.
Erect-A-Rack guardrails are extremely durable, offer many safety features and are suitable for use in a variety of applications.
A Guardrail Suits:
Those environments where there is the need to:
- Protect expensive or important equipment
- Direct pedestrian traffic flow
- Reduce exposure to workers compensation claims
- Shield offices and rooms from wall impacts.
- An Erect-A-Rack guardrail complies with relevant Australian standards
- We provide fast, easy guardrail installation, with no on-site hot works or welding
- Guardrails are a cost-effective, heavy duty safeguard keeping workers and equipment safe
- A Guardrail can be finished to ensure night-time visibility
- A Guardrail has a long lifespan. Guardrails have corrugated strength and offer low maintenance.
- A Guardrail is available in unlimited configurations.
- Guardrails will absorb severe impacts from forklifts or other equipment.
Configurations: Available in single, double, and triple guardrail configurations
Materials: Heavy-duty, corrosion resistant steel
Finishing: Range of paint finishes available.
Talk to one of the expert team at Erect-A-Rack to learn more about guardrails and other barriers and safeguards or click on the button below to get a fast quote.