If you’ve ever worked in retail, you will understand first-hand the importance of retail floor space. Retail stores need to be inventive when it comes to showcasing their retail products so that they’re able to capture customer attention and make the most of available areas.
Gondola shelving is a freestanding, versatile and attractive storage solution. It is particularly popular for use as gondolas retail shelving because it maximises available retail floor space. This type of shelving is commonly used to display grocery items, apparel, personal products and toiletries, hardware, sporting goods and many other retail products.
Erect-A-Rack stocks Gondola Shelving in Melbourne and offers in a range of sizes and shapes. It can be customised to meet the needs of your retail store or business. Moreover, it is very simple to install.
GONDOLA SHELVING SUITS:
- Retailers looking for retail shelving solutions
- Any business wanting to present goods for easy access by customers such as personal products, apparel, travel agent brochures, hardware and groceries
Benefits of Gondola Shelving
There are many reasons why gondola shop shelving is so popular. Here are some of their benefits:
- Excellent retail shelving option, allows retailers to display goods on shelves while maximising their retail floor space
- It is a flexible shelving option; easy to rearrange, and aesthetically pleasing and attractive
- Keeps retail products tidy and easy for customers to find and access
- Gondola shelving units are very simple to install and can be easily adjusted when change is needed
- Offers flexibility, can be single or double-sided, and its components can be rearranged and reconfigured at will
- Gondola display shelving is available in a wide range of shapes, sizes and styles
- Quickly gains the attention of customers, and also enables retail stores to display additional products on end caps to improve sales volumes
Specifications of Gondola Shelving
- Unique sunk-in punched metal pegboard, universal with Slat-Panel Hooks
- Also available in 1500mm, 1800mm and 2200mm Heights
- Single-Sided Gondola Bay: Utilize the highest retail shelf levels as surplus product storage for immediate availability once shelf stock is depleted
- Double-Sided Gondola Bay: Access independently adjustable shelves from both sides (Excluding Base)
- Bay Configuration: All Shelf levels Include (2) Multi-angle shelf brackets (Excluding Base)
- Each Bay: Fitted with (3) Upper Shelves 400mm (d) & (1) Base Shelf 450mm (d) and can easily be extended to 1800mm in height
GONDOLA SHELVING BAY DIMENSIONS:
Talk to one of the expert teams at Erect-A-Rack to learn more about gondola shelving and other retail shelving solutions or click on the button below to get a fast quote.