Not just for work or the warehouse! Erect-A-Rack heavy duty workbenches are perfect for helping to keep you organised and on track for all your weekend projects, be they big or small.
High quality, heavy duty workbenches can cater to a wide variety of requirements. Our heavy duty workbench range is well suited to handle heavy equipment and parts while keeping you safe with warehouse storage solutions in Melbourne. With our heavy duty workbenches able to accommodate up to a maximum evenly distributed load of 3000kg, every Erect-A-Rack workbench is robust, offering long life.
With the option to customise your workbench’s benchtop from a variety of select materials including; MDF, particle board, melamine, raw steel or stainless steel.
Workbenches can be a great investment; with options available so that you can customise your workbench to suit your specific needs, you can’t go wrong.
Workbench benefits & specifications
- Incorporate ergonomic principles to ensure safety at work.
- Made from heavy-duty, robust materials for long durability.
- Benchtop finishes can be customised to suit client preferences.
- Frame options include Longspan Shelving and Pallet Racking.
- Benchtop options: MDF, Stainless Steel, Particle Board, Melamine and Raw Steel.
- Heavy-duty workbenches can hold up to 3000kg UDL.