Gondola Shelving is hands down the most popular option for retail display solutions. Primarily used to display stock on the sales floor, Gondola shelving is a freestanding, versatile and attractive storage solution that can help to maximise the available floor space and best display and showcase products available for sale. Easy to assemble and disassemble. Gondola shelving displays can be customised with a range of accessories, including wire baskets and hanging hooks. This flexible shelving option can be customised to suit your needs.
Available in a wide range of shapes, sizes and styles with the option for double or single-sided shelving that can be rearranged and reconfigured at will, Gondola Shelving is an excellent retail shelving solution. This type of shelving is commonly used to display grocery items, apparel, personal products and toiletries, hardware, sporting goods and many other retail products.
Erect-A-Rack has Gondola Shelving and long span shelving in Melbourne available in a range of sizes and shapes, and can be customised to meet the needs of your retail store or business. They are adjustable and very simple to install.
Benefits & Features of Gondola Shelving:
- Unique sunk in punched metal pegboard, universal with Slat-Panel Hooks.
- Available in 1500mm, 1800mm and 2200mm Heights.
- Single-Sided Bay: Utilize highest retail shelf levels as surplus product storage.
- Double-Sided Bay: Access independently adjustable shelves from both sides (Excluding Base)
- Bay Configuration: All Shelf levels Include (2) Multi angle shelf brackets (Excluding Base)
- Each Bay: Fitted with (3) Upper Shelves 400mm (d) & (1) Base Shelf 450mm (d).